AR/VR Career Playbook
Launching in May 2023
Use code "PREORDER" for a special 50% pre-launch discount. Only for the first 50 buyers
Build a thriving career in AR/VR.
What is included in this book?
Inside this book, you'll find everything you need to know about launching a successful career in AR/VR - from in-depth explanations of various career paths and job roles to practical tips and resources for building your skills.
Here's what you'll find inside the AR/VR Career Playbook:
- A broad overview of the various AR/VR career paths and job roles available.
- Practical advice on how to get your foot in the door, including tips on networking, resume building, and job searching.
- Tips to make companies reach out to you instead of you reaching out to companies.
- A list of 100+ resources containing links to helpful YouTube channels, communities, and tools to save thousands of hours of AR/VR research.
- The 3 Categories of Work
- What are the job roles in the AR/VR industry?
- What are the skills required for AR/VR job roles?
- How to prepare an AR/VR Portfolio?
- How to write AR/VR Project Case Studies for Your Portfolio?
- How to tailor your resume for AR/VR jobs?
- How to be result oriented as an AR/VR developer?
- How to ace Interviews for an AR/VR Role?
- How to answer common Interview Questions?
- How to network with AR/VR professionals?
- 50+ Powerful Sentences To Add To Your Resume
- 50+ Strong Action Verbs To Add To Your Resume
- 50+ AR/VR Interview Questions
- A Customizable XR Portfolio Template
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in AR/VR
- Anyone looking to transition into AR/VR
- Students looking for guidance and advice on how to enter the AR/VR industry
NOTE - You will need a FREE Notion account to access this playbook. Create one today.
Who am I?
I have been exploring AR/VR for more than 3 years.
I was into design and development early in my career but now I have shifted to the recruitment side of AR/VR. This has given me multiple opportunities to not just talk to talented AR/VR professionals all around the world but also get an understanding of the common problems that they are facing.
In the last 7-8 months, I have analyzed more than 100 AR/VR resumes and job descriptions. This has helped me get a broad understanding of what companies are looking for and what candidates can do to increase their chances of getting a job in the AR/VR industry.
Therefore, I wanted to compile all these things into one book so that it becomes easier for AR/VR enthusiasts to build and grow a successful career in AR/VR. I strongly believe that if these tips and strategies are implemented, they will not just help you get a job but also make your profile stand out overall.
Gradually, you will see companies reaching out to you, instead of you reaching out to companies.
Facing Payment Issues?
DM me on LinkedIn or email me with "Facing Payment Issues" as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will the ebook be available in PDF format or Amazon Kindle?
No. It will only be available in Notion for the time being. However, once I am done with converting the book to PDF, you will get an email from me stating the same. There won't be any extra charges for the PDF version. Please note that the PDF version will NOT be available before the 4th quarter of 2023.
Is there a physical version of the book?
Nope. Only digital.
Note - This is a digital product and there are NO REFUNDS.
You will get a link to access the book in Notion.